Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We screen our tenants credit score, a national criminal background screen, proof of income, proof of employment, past rental history and more to greatly reduce the risk of an eviction. However, they can still occur.
We offer Eviction Management services including
- We provide $1000 in eviction fees out of our own pockets if a tenant we placed requires eviction.
- We have industry low evictions. Finding solutions to save owners and their property is our top priority.
- Sign and serve in the property owner’s name all notices required to initiate and pursue the eviction process
- Commence and prosecute actions to evict tenants
- Recover possession of the property in the owner’s name
- Recover rents and other amounts due
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form or save time by calling 727-595 SOLD (7653).
What We Do
As Your Pinellas County Property Manager
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background, Criminal and Credit Investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Of Using Bianchi Realty & Property Management
- Month to Month Owner Agreements
- $1000 in Eviction Protection
- $1000 Pet Damage Protection
- 14 Day Tenant Placement Guarantee
- Re-Lease for Free for Early Tenant Exits
- Attorney Drafted Leases
- No Maintenance Mark Up
- Two Property Inspections a Year
- Learn More
Our Property Management Services
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
Questions to Ask
When Considering Hiring a Pinellas County Property Manager
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a Brenda Bianchi professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.