Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
Collecting rent is easy if you have the perfect tenant who pays on time! But what if they don’t? Having someone in your corner who knows tenant law and the proper notices to send is critical!
If a tenant has gone beyond the grace period of the lease we provide them with a late rent notice, where we collect the appropriate late fees along with the normal rent amount. Worse case, if we have a tenant that does stop paying rent, we will assist in the eviction process and re-renting the property quickly.
Tenants can pay rent online, with credit cards, ACH drafts, set up automatic payments and even pay in cash at any 7/11. We make it easy for tenants to pay their rent on time every month.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form or save time by calling 727-595 SOLD (7653).
What We Do
As Your Pinellas County Property Manager
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background, Criminal and Credit Investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Of Using Bianchi Realty & Property Management
- Month to Month Owner Agreements
- $1000 in Eviction Protection
- $1000 Pet Damage Protection
- 14 Day Tenant Placement Guarantee
- Re-Lease for Free for Early Tenant Exits
- Attorney Drafted Leases
- No Maintenance Mark Up
- Two Property Inspections a Year
- Learn More
Our Property Management Services
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
Questions to Ask
When Considering Hiring a Pinellas County Property Manager
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a Brenda Bianchi professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.