Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We know that a well-maintained home results in quicker rentals, lower turnovers, and in general, happier tenants! We offer our residents a secure portal to submit all maintenance issues, which can be accessed online with a simple click. Receive a professional inspection from a Home Inspector annually complete with dozens of photos and valuable information on the condition of your investment. Our Vendors are trustworthy and very quick to respond. We coordinate and communicate with the tenants, with you, and vendor for our maintenance scenarios. Protecting and maintaining your home and your investment is a top priority for us.
Vendor bills and receipts are emailed monthly with Owner Statements and are also available through our online Owner Portal.
How this benefits you:
- You can rest easy knowing your home is protected nights, weekends and holidays
- Accurate billing so you can keep track of your investment
- Prompt response to protect your property and keep your tenants happy
- No Maintenance Coordination Markup to Owners
- View the Vendor Invoice for Any Repair in Owner Portal
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form or save time by calling 727-595 SOLD (7653).
What We Do
As Your Pinellas County Property Manager
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background, Criminal and Credit Investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Of Using Bianchi Realty & Property Management
- Month to Month Owner Agreements
- $1000 in Eviction Protection
- $1000 Pet Damage Protection
- 14 Day Tenant Placement Guarantee
- Re-Lease for Free for Early Tenant Exits
- Attorney Drafted Leases
- No Maintenance Mark Up
- Two Property Inspections a Year
- Learn More
Our Property Management Services
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
Questions to Ask
When Considering Hiring a Pinellas County Property Manager
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a Brenda Bianchi professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.