Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
Dedicated Leasing Specialist
During the leasing process you will work with an assigned leasing professional whose only goal is to get your property marketed and get it rented quickly. During this time, you can expect us to be checking on your property and showing it to prospective tenants, as well as updating the listing on various websites, answering potential tenant questions and communicating with you. Our team will ensure that your property is presented in its best light online and in person to get you a great tenant.
Professional Rental Market Analysis
Pricing the home correctly is one of the most important factors in getting it rented quickly. Overpricing the home will cause the property to rent less quickly, costing you time and money.
We start with a competitive rental price analysis which combines market data with our professional knowledge of current market conditions to give you the most accurate rental price possible. This will get the home rented fast and for the most that the market will bear.
Professional Photos and Video Tours
If your property doesn’t look good online then prospective tenants will not want to want to come view it in person. We take professional photos and video tours of our homes - In our experience properties that have professional photos get rented much faster.
Online Advertising Exposure
We market your property on several platforms including the Florida MLS. Your listing automatically syndicates to dozens of websites and is marketed to thousands of potential renters instantly.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form or save time by calling 727-595 SOLD (7653).
What We Do
As Your Pinellas County Property Manager
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background, Criminal and Credit Investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Of Using Bianchi Realty & Property Management
- Month to Month Owner Agreements
- $1000 in Eviction Protection
- $1000 Pet Damage Protection
- 14 Day Tenant Placement Guarantee
- Re-Lease for Free for Early Tenant Exits
- Attorney Drafted Leases
- No Maintenance Mark Up
- Two Property Inspections a Year
- Learn More
Our Property Management Services
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
Questions to Ask
When Considering Hiring a Pinellas County Property Manager
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a Brenda Bianchi professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.